We are excited to announce the new release of AppScale. AppScale 3.3 strengthens and perfects the new features introduced in 3.2, and the main theme for this release has been to improve the cloudability (new minted term just for this blog post) of AppScale. We added support for Ubuntu Xenial, improved our build scripts, expanded regression testing, and tuned our auto scaling policies to improve responsiveness.
Here are the main changes for this new release:
- Added support for Ubuntu Xenial
- Improved auto and manual scaling capabilities
- Added performance profiling for internal services
- Added support for Google Admin API
- Published in Azure Marketplace, thus adding to the long list of single-click deployments
As usual you can find the detailed list of changes in Github.
Find out why our customers are so happy. Click below to read our Case Studies.